THE NEW TRANPORTATION CONSTRUCTION ADVOCATE APP
A new mobile app—“Transportation Construction Advocate”™—rolled-out to help the public and private sectors of the U.S. transportation construction industry and other interested stakeholders communicate easily with members of Congress about the importance of infrastructure investment to the U.S. economy. It puts all the information you need for your upcoming legislative meetings at your fingertips.
The app contains a menu of options, including:
- talking points about the Highway Trust Fund,
- facts and statistics containing basic information about the size and condition of a state’s transportation network,
- a directory of all members of the House and Senate,
- a short video featuring industry executives explaining why it is important to meet with members of Congress,
- a feedback section to report how meetings with members of Congress went,
- and a take action feature that can notify users of upcoming congressional votes in order to facilitate grassroots action via smartphones.
How to Download the TransCon Advocate App.
The app can be download on either iPhones or Androids. To download, type in “Trans Con Advocate” in the app search feature on your phone.
Return to Archives