The CCIA / AGC of CT Young Contractors Forum (YCF)
[YCF] is sponsored by the Connecticut Construction Industries Association and the Associated General Contractors of CT. Founded to provide construction professionals under the age of forty a foundation rooted in excellence, through educational programs and experiences. Also, provides excellent opportunity for firms to be represented in the Association by the next generation.
- Build a network of peers, expanding workplace effectiveness.
- Educational Programs focusing on pertinent issues to young construction professionals
- Accessible information about current industry issues
- Participation in Industry & Community support events
- Social events
- Electronic receipt of Highlights, Bulletins, Program Flyers, Etc.
Become a Member!
Simply complete and return the application. Membership dues are annual and are included on the application. For additional questions, please email Jean Barlage.
Events and Meetings:
To keep informed on all events, bookmark and frequently visit our calendar of events.
2018 Calendar of Events: Visit (printable pdf)
June 8: YCF is sponsoring a Team Build with Middlesex Habitat for Humanity of CT, Inc.
- House Build: location: 208 Summer St. in Portland. This home is designated for a military family. Time: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- If interested in volunteering, please email Jean Barlage at email@example.com.
June 14: Joint Membership Meeting with Young Architects and Engineers, 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Project Overview Topic to be determined
- BAR, New Haven
July 26: YCF Charity Golf Outing - Robert Trent Jones Course, Lyman Orchards
August 30: Baseball Game and BBQ - Hartford Yard Goats vs Binghamton
October 18: Membership Meeting - Thomas Hooker Brewery at Colt, Hartford
December 13: Holiday Get Togetherand Annual Membership Meeting - City Steam Brewery Cafe, Hartford
April 12: Project Tour and Social Hour, April 12th, 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- State Office Building and Parking Garage, at 165 Capitol Avenue, Hartford
- Hors D ‘Oeuvres Social—The Republic @ The Linden, 10 Capitol Ave, Hartford
March 8 Membership Meeting: Location: J. Timothy's Taverne, Plainville, CT
- Speaker: Michael Culmo, Chief Technology Officer, CME Associates.
- Topic: Accelerated Bridge Construction, Presentation
YCF LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
Daniel Tiso, C.H. Nickerson & Company, Inc.
Tyson Burk, O&G Industries, Inc.
Luke Conrad, Hinckley Allen
Adam Canosa, Marcum LLP
Dan Berlinski, Skanska USA Building Inc.
Christopher Filomeno, Acoustics, Inc.
Stephanie Greenman, Gilbane Building Company
Gregg Lionetti, Whittlesey & Hadley, P.C.
Richard Ward, Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP
Devin Widger, Manafort Brothers Incorporated
FUTURE GENERATION | Young Professionals