The best insurance and risk management solution is the one you help us design and deliver. Our resources, hands-on construction experience and industry knowledge are focused on becoming your best option for insurance and risk management so that you can focus on meeting your customer needs.
A demonstrated market leader
Year after year, contractors and their agents choose Travelers to help manage construction risk because we understand their unique risks, listen, identify needs and collaboratively develop individual account approaches that are in-synch with their needs. We work hard to deliver
outstanding customized service and quality products with a willingness to consider solution-based, mutually satisfying approaches.
Value Proposition – A Unique Market Approach
• Flexible program structures
• Willingness to consider solution-based approaches
• Team approach to service planning and stewardship to help anticipate exposures and identify trends
• Focus on underwriting responsiveness, experienced claim handling, risk control and policy administration to help manage contractors’ total cost of risk
Managing the Cost of Risk
• Tailored underwriting by account size, contractor type, geographic area and line of business
• Local-market knowledge and decision-making
• Highly focused, collaborative team approach to risk management among underwriting, claim and risk control specialists
• Pricing, coverage and services for moderate, mid- and large-sized accounts
• Specialized insurance and risk management experience for large construction businesses that require programs aligned with risk appetite and financial goals
Connecticut Construction Industries Association
Travelers Construction and R.C. Knox provide a CCIA Insurance Program, open to all agents and brokers, for qualified CCIA members. We are actively involved with CCIA and offer its members training and educational programs as well.
This material does not amend, or otherwise affect, the provisions or coverages of any insurance policy issued by Travelers. It is not a representation that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any such policy. Coverage depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss, all applicable policy provisions and any applicable law. Availability of coverage referenced in this document can depend on our underwriting qualifications and state regulations.
© 2010 The Travelers Indemnity Company. All rights reserved.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – CONTACT YOUR TRAVELERS AGENT TODAY! To find a Travelers agent visit travelers.com