CCIA divisions and committees sponsor a wide range of activities including: construction safety and health roundtables, environmental seminars, supervisory training, technology forums, and general membership dinners with guest speakers.
Members representing the various divisions serve on CCIA/AGC of CT committees, which include the following:
- AGC/CSA/CMAA Joint Committee
- Concrete Promotion Council
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Equipment Maintenance Forum
- Ethics and Compliance Committee
- Legislative: Governmental Relations–works on issues of concern to the construction industry by taking positions on bills, along with the various Board of Directors, which come before the General Assembly (this committee is most active during the General Assembly session).
- Membership: Building new members through membership retention and development.
- Safety Committee: Sponsors CCIA Safety Recognition Awards and Monthly Safety Roundtables.
- Young Contractors Forum: The purpose of the Young Contractors Forum is to provide opportunity for early and mid-career construction professionals to develop strong leadership skills, further their professional knowledge, build networks and share ideas with their peers. This group is limited to individuals 40 years of age and younger.
For information about applying your skills and services to enhance the construction industry working on one or more of our committees. Please contact us.
Phone: 860-529-6855 • Fax: 860- 563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway • Wethersfield, CT 06109