CCIA members rely on the association for educational and training programs to stay up-to-date, and ahead of the curve, on federal and state rules and requirements affecting the construction industry.
- Monthly Safety Roundtables and Committee Meetings
- CCIA's Safety Committee sponsors round table discussions the second Tuesday of each month on issues affecting safety in the construction industry. A variety of relevant topics are discussed with speakers in a number of areas. Examples include: Drug & Alcohol Testing in the Construction Industry, Construction Safety & Health Policies in Connecticut, Controlling Workplace Violence on the Job-Site and others.
- CCIA's Safety Committee meets monthly to discuss policy and other issues affecting safety in the construction industry and safety directors. Scheduled immediately following the roundtable discussion.
- Schedule: provided below. To keep informed on all educational events, bookmark and frequently visit our calendar of events.
- Safety Recognition Award Program - presented at the CCIA Annual Membership Meeting & Holiday Reception in December. Scroll down to view past winners!
2018 CCIA Safety Roundtable/Committee Meeting Schedule (second Tuesday of each month)
Location: CCIA Office Boardroom or training room, located at 912 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 112 Wethersfield (unless otherwise noted)
To Register: email John Wilhelm
Dates: Topics will be added as they become available
- Jan. 15: Confronting Hazardous Building Materials on the Worksite, Presented by: Ryan Pilozzo, Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Tues. Feb. 12
- Tues. Mar. 12
- Tues. Apr. 9:
- Tues. May 14:
- Tues. June 11:
- Tues. Sept. 10:
- Tues.Oct. 8:
- Tues. Nov. 12:
- Wed. Dec. 4: CCIA Annual Meeting, Aqua Turf Featuring: Safety Recognition Award Program and Community Service Awards
No regular roundtable or committee meeting scheduled in July, August, or December
To keep informed on all events, bookmark and frequently visit our calendar of events.