Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association
The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry. CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications. CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
Read the The CONNCRETE Times, a new monthly electronic publication distributed by Dominic DiCenzo to keep you informed about news, events, training and calendar dates of importance to our members.
December 2017 Issue
2018 Calendar Of Events
- To keep informed on all events, bookmark and frequently visit our calendar of events. Stay connected with social media!
- CRBA, CEUCA, CRMCA: 6th Annual Construction Industry - Joint Forces Luncheon, Thursday, May 3, 2018 | 11:30 am, at the Aqua Turf Club, Wagon Room, Plantsville. Register here.
Join forces with other members from various sectors of the commercial construction industry for a worthy cause! Proceeds from the event will be contributed to Homes for the Brave, and Cindy Borden from the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans (NCHV) is our guest speaker. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available.
A special thanks Program Sponsors: O&G Industries and Lafarge Holcim.
- Mark your calendars - Thursday, May 17th for our next CCPC members meeting at CCIA Headquarters, Wethersfield. Breakfast. Buffet at 7:30, business meeting and guest speaker, Michael Praul of the Federal Highway Administration begins at 8:00 am. Topic: "Performance Engineered Concrete". RSVP by May 11th to Dominic DiCenzo via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connecticut Fire Marshals Annual Conference The CCPC will be exhibiting at this annual conference of all Connecticut town and city fire marshals. We will be promoting the Build with Strength (BWS) campaign and the use of ICF's for safety buildings and areas of refuge. An email campaign on BWS and ICF's will be sent this week to all state fire marshals (as well as town and city building officials). The two day conference will be held in Berlin CT April 12 -13th. More info here.
- Northeast Region ConcreteWorks Connecticut has been selected by the NRMCA to host the New England and NY State regional ConcreteWorks. The one day conference will be held sometime in mid-October at Mohegan Sun Resort. A date is still being finalized among the area ready mix associations. Keep your calendar open and I will advise you the moment a date has been selected.
- Diggers Mixers Fixers Annual Golf Outing Monday, September 24, 2018 - All Day - Southington Country Club – Registration coming soon!
Links of Interest:
Kevin Miller, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- Vice President
T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
Len Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Company, Inc.
Don Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- Sue Duffy, O&G Industries, Inc.
- John Ellis, Lehigh Cement Co.
- Seymour Adelman, Adelman Sand & Gravel, Inc.
- Michael Tarsi, Manafort Brothers, Inc.
- Darryl Neopalitano, Lafarge Holcim
- Ric Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Company, Inc.
- Lauren Forgione, The F&F Concrete Company
Contact the CRMCA
Phone: 860-529-6855 · Fax: 860- 563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway · Wethersfield, CT 06109