The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
Read the latest CONNstruction Magazine, on CONCRETE.
Get Involved with the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry.
- CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications.
- CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
- CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
Meetings and Events
THE 2023 DIGGERS MIXERS Fixers Jim Langlois Memorial Golf Tournament was held on Oct. 25th. It was a beautiful fall day. The annual Jim Langlois Award was presented to the winning foursome from Sinclair Risk Management: Jonathan Belek, Tom Avery, Rob Caruso, and Matt DeGeorgio; followed by the second-place team from Burns Construction: Anthony DiVirgilio, Ken Burns, Andy Jett, and Joe Burns. Longest Drive was driven by Kyle Wilson, and Closest to the Pin was turned in by Ralph Olds. Thank you to Event Sponsors: Burns Construction; H.O. Penn; and Oldcastle Infrastructure. Golf Photos can be found at this link.
Jim Langlois Memorial Trophy Sponsor
- Visit our calendar for upcoming CRMCA and CCIA events.
- Connecticut Concrete Promotional Council: Breakfasts, Coffee & Concrete Tours, and others scheduled through the Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council.
- NRMCA Concrete Webinars
Programs and Courses
Flatwork Finishers Class - Upon Request (Minimum of 10 people)
For questions, please email Kathy Bergamo at email@example.com.
Awards and Honors
- Ric Suzio of The Suzio-York Hill Companies, Meriden, CT will be the recipient of the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award at the 2022 National Sand Stone & Gravel Annual convention in Nashville, Mar. 27–30, 2022. The award is the aggregates industry’s highest, most distinguished individual award. NSSGA established an Annual Commitment Award to recognize an individual in the industry who is deserving of personal recognition for exhibiting the dedication exemplified by Barry Wendt, both in commitment to the industry and to the community in which they live.
- Dominic Di Cenzo, Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council, was recognized as the AlA Connecticut Allied Member of the Year.
Join the Committee
The Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council (CCPC), a committee of the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, promotes the use of ready mixed concrete as the material of choice for all types of commercial and residential construction. CCPC is comprised of association members (concrete producers) and allied vendors of complementary products for concrete, concrete finishing and equipment. CCPC offers education programs, informational newsletters and more!
To stay informed, subscribe to the CONNCRETE Times. If you are interested in joining, Contact Dominic Di Cenzo or Jean Barlage for the latest membership information.
This year's 11th Annual Joint Forces Fundraiser-The Connecticut Road Builders Association, the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, and Connecticut Environmental & Utility Contractors Association get together for a fundraiser to support a worthy veterans cause.
This year we raised and donated $110,000 to support the Shadow Warriors Project, a foundation created by Mark Geist, a private security contractor, who was injured saving American lives in 2012. Mark's experience in Benghazi is documented in the book and movie titled 13 Hours. This one-of-a-kind charity is dedicated to the support of private military security contractors, conducting paramilitary security operations in some of the world’s most dangerous areas who do not receive the same support offered to injured active military or veterans. Thank you for your generous contributions, together we can make a difference!
Links of Interest
Board of Directors
T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
Lauren Forgione, F & F Concrete Corporation
Mark Giancola, The L. Suzio Concrete Co., Inc.
Don Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
Don Shubert, CCIA
- Brian Barry,Lafarge Holcim
- Lauren Forgione, The F&F Concrete Company
- Donald Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- John Ellis, Lehigh Cement Co.
- Jesse Jezek, Manafort Brothers
- Sue Duffy, O&G Industries, Inc.
- Mark Giancola, The L. Suzio Concrete Co.
- Scott Dicine, The Euclid Chemical Company
- T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
- Jeff Carroll, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- Ric Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Co., Inc.
- Robert Madori, St. Mary’s Cement