The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
Read the latest CONNstruction Magazine, on CONCRETE.
Get Involved with the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry.
- CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications.
- CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
- CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
Meetings and Events
- CRBA, CRMCA and CEUCA Annual Joint Forces Luncheon Fundraiser: The Connecticut Road Builders Association, the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, and Connecticut Environmental & Utility Contractors Association get together for a fundraiser to support a worthy veterans cause. Save the Date: Thursday, May 11, 2023.
- CRMCA Annual Golf Outing is scheduled in September. Visit our calendar of events for the 2023 Golf Outing Date, coming soon!
- Connecticut Concrete Promotional Council: Breakfasts, Coffee & Concrete Tours, and others scheduled through the Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council. Subscribe to the CONNCRETE Times for events.
- NRMCA concrete webinars
Programs and Courses
ACI Grade 1 Field Technician Certification Class
Flatwork Finishers Class - Upon Request (Minimum of 10 people)
For questions, please email Kathy Bergamo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards and Honors
- Ric Suzio of The Suzio-York Hill Companies, Meriden, CT will be the recipient of the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award at the 2022 National Sand Stone & Gravel Annual convention in Nashville, Mar. 27–30, 2022. The award is the aggregates industry’s highest, most distinguished individual award. NSSGA established an Annual Commitment Award to recognize an individual in the industry who is deserving of personal recognition for exhibiting the dedication exemplified by Barry Wendt, both in commitment to the industry and to the community in which they live.
- Dominic Di Cenzo, Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council, was recognized as the AlA Connecticut Allied Member of the Year.
Join the Committee
The Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council (CCPC), a committee of the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, promotes the use of ready mixed concrete as the material of choice for all types of commercial and residential construction. CCPC is comprised of association members (concrete producers) and allied vendors of complementary products for concrete, concrete finishing and equipment. CCPC offers education programs, informational newsletters and more!
To stay informed, subscribe to the CONNCRETE Times and visit the CCPC Website.
If you are interested in joining, Contact Dominic Di Cenzo or Jean Barlage for the latest membership information.
Links of Interest
Board of Directors
T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
Lauren Forgione, F & F Concrete Corporation
Mark Giancola, The L. Suzio Concrete Co., Inc.
Don Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
Don Shubert, CCIA
- Art Nettle, St. Marys Cement
- Sue Duffy, O&G Industries, Inc.
- Mark Giancola, The L. Suzio Concrete Co.
- Scott Dicine, The Euclid Chemical Company
- Brian Barry, Lafarge Holcim
- Lauren Forgione, The F&F Concrete Company
- Donald Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- John Ellis, Lehigh Cement Co.
- T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
- Jeff Carroll, Tilcon Connecticut, Inc.
- Ric Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Co., Inc.
- Jesse Jezek, Manafort Brothers, Inc.