The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
- CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry.
- CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications.
- CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
- CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
Meetings and Events
- CRBA, CRMCA and CEUCA Annual Joint Forces Luncheon: The Connecticut Road Builders Association, the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, and Connecticut Environmental & Utility Contractors Association join together every spring for a fundraiser to support a worthy veterans case. Donations have been made to Purple Heart Homes, CT State Veterans Memorial Project, Fischer House Connecticut, Coast Guard Academy, UConn Entrepreneurial Boot Camp for Veterans, Homes for the Brave and to SEAL RDAC program. In lieu of the 2020 event, the construction industry stepped out for the Brave and participated in a virtual challenge [CCIA Home for the Brave Announcement Flier.]. A sincere thank you to all that donated and stepped-out for the cause. 2021 Joint Forces Luncheon will be announced soon!
- Diggers Mixers Fixers Annual Golf Outing -Jim Langlois Memorial Award: Save the Date: September 20th, 2021, at the Torrington Country Club, located at 250 Torrington Road, Goshen, CT. We hope you can join us for another splendid day of golf and the company of good friends.
- CCIA Annual Meeting: At this industry favorite, many members of the CCIA organization attend to recognize the Safety and Community Service awards winners. Save the date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at the Aqua Turf Club.
Visit our calendar for up to date information.
Programs and Courses
- 2021 ACI Certification:
- Flatwork Finishers Class - Upon Request (Minimum of 10 people)
- NRMCA launches free concrete webinar series
To keep informed on all events, visit our calendar of events.
Join the Committee
The Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council (CCPC), a committee of the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, promotes the use of ready mixed concrete as the material of choice for all types of commercial and residential construction. CCPC is comprised of association members (concrete producers) and allied vendors of complementary products for concrete, concrete finishing and equipment. CCPC offers education programs, informational newsletters and more!
To stay informed, subscribe to the CONNCRETE Times and visit the CCPC Website.
If you are interested in joining, Contact Dominic Di Cenzo or Jean Barlage for the latest membership information.
Links of Interest