This service is restricted to Labor Members of the CCIA who have authorized the Association to represent them in labor negotiations with specified construction labor unions. Labor Members Enter Here
The advantages of being a Labor Member include:
- Active participation in the negotiation and/or the ratification of all newly negotiated collective bargaining agreements.
- Assistance in the resolution of jurisdictional disputes between certain construction labor unions.
- Interpretation of language of the collective bargaining agreements with those trades with which we negotiate.
- Representation by the CCIA labor relations professionals in grievance, disputes and arbitrations with the unions with which we have agreements.
- Access to construction labor leaders in the state and regionally for discussions of mutual interest throughout the terms of collective bargaining agreements.
- Interpretation of state and federal laws concerning employee matters, representation in administrative proceedings in labor relations matters where appropriate, and referrals to and recommendations of private counsel when required.
- Representation through trustees on administered Taft – Hartley benefit fund trusts for the unions with which members have collective bargaining agreements.
- Labor relations professionals maintain relationships with other regional labor professionals in the construction industry who negotiate with the same unions that the Division is signatory with.
Labor Members have member only internet access and hard copy distribution to the following documents:
Phone: 860-529-6855 • Fax: 860- 563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway • Wethersfield, CT 06109