CCIA divisions and committees sponsor a wide range of activities including: construction safety and health roundtables, supervisory training, and general membership dinners with guest speakers.
Members representing the various divisions serve on CCIA/AGC of CT committees, which include the following:
- AGC/CSA/CMAA Joint Committee
- Concrete Promotion Council
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Equipment Maintenance Forum provides a forum to exchange information about the operation and maintenance of the heavy construction equipment and vehicles.
- Ethics and Compliance Committee - CCIA occasionally schedules an Ethics and Compliance Summit featuring timely and important topics.
- Legislative Committee Governmental Relations – works on issues of concern to the construction industry at all levels of government from the National Capital to State Capitol to Towns and Cities.
- Safety Committee: Sponsors CCIA Safety Recognition Awards and Monthly Safety Roundtables.
- Young Contractors Council: Provides opportunity for early and mid-career construction professionals to advance their skills.
For information about applying your skills and services to enhance the construction industry working on one or more of our committees. Please contact us.