CCIA members rely on the association for educational programs to stay up-to-date, and ahead of the curve, on federal and state rules and requirements affecting the construction industry. As new courses and programs are offered, their registration forms will be available on this page and published on our calendar.
Training Programs Available to Members:
Safety Courses and Programs:
- CPR/First Aid & Re-certification: Heartsaver CPR, First Aid & AED is a course designed for those who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. The program instructor is Lou Brockett, President/Owner of A Second Chance, CPR & First Aid Training, LLC.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety Training: A comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foreman, and field supervisors. The program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. It is offered in four one-day segments in January. [Registration]
- Safety Roundtables and Committee Meetings (monthly)
- OSHA- CCIA ConnOSHA Annual Safety Alliance Conference, September (September, 2020)
Supervisory Training Program [STP]: Developed, updated, and field-tested by and for contractors
AGC's Lean Construction Education Program
2020 ACI Certification: Schedule and Application. Upcoming class is scheduled on November 2020: 5, 7, 12, 14. Reserve your spot early as these classes fill up quickly!
Flatwork Finishers Class: Upon Request (Minimum of 10 people)
- CCIA Ethics and Compliance Summit: Annually, CCIA schedules an Ethics and Compliance Summit featuring timely and important topics. [Reference 2020 Virtual Summit Series].
- Young Contractor’s Forum: provides construction professionals under the age of forty a foundation rooted in excellence, through educational programs and experiences. Learn more.
Visit our calendar for up to date information or contact us with questions.