Connecticut Iron Workers Employers Association
The Connecticut Iron Workers Employers Association (CIEA) has a long and distinguished history as a leader for the Connecticut Ironworking Industry.
- Composed of companies who have labor agreements in Connecticut with either Local 15 or 424, of the International Association of Bridge Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
While the CIEA is not a member association of the Connecticut Construction Industries Association (CCIA), the CCIA provides administrative services for the CIEA.
- The purpose is to advance the competitiveness and market share of the unionized ironworking industry in the state of Connecticut.
The CCIA also negotiates with the Ironworkers on behalf of:
- the CIEA and its authorized members,
- CCIA members who are signatory with the Ironworkers,
- AGC/CT members of the AGC/CCIA Building Contractors Labor Relations Division who are signatory with the Ironworkers.
Several members of the CIEA and the AGC/CT serve as management trustees on the Ironworkers’ state-wide benefit plans, the Region 1 Ironworkers Management Progressive Action Committee (IMPACT) and the management collective bargaining negotiating committee.
The CIEA meets quarterly and any and all signatories to the Connecticut Ironworkers collective bargaining agreement are welcome to attend the meetings.
CIEA Officers and Board of Directors
CIEA and Signatory Companies
Phone: 860-529-6855 • Fax: 860- 563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 112 • Wethersfield, CT 06109