A forum for the free exchange of information about the operation and maintenance of the heavy construction equipment and vehicles.
The CCIA Equipment Maintenance Forum reviews and discusses relevant construction equipment issues at their monthly meetings. EMF meets the 3rd Thursday of every month.
- 1/17/19: Jeff Pond, Stemco’s Field Product Manager for Northeast USA and Eastern Canada, presented Foundation Brake Training. [Announcement Flier]
- 2/21/19: Donald Bridge, Jr. a Lieutenant for the State of Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles, presented Electronic Logging Devices [Announcement Flier]
- 3/21/19: Spill Control Solutions by Chemtex, at The Gallery in Glastonbury. To register, please email John Wilhelm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/18/19: Dump Truck Liners at O&G Industries at their Maintenance Garage & Equipment Depot in Torrington. A presentation & display of Asphalt Truck Liners will be provided by Linings. Inc. a distributor for QuickSilver and other heavy-duty truck Liners. This will be a great opportunity to see the O&G Industries garage facility, and also learn about some of the advanced technology in material available for truck linings. Check out the Linings Inc. Website here …and the O&G Industries Website here, and directions linked here. Register by e-mail to John Wilhelm at email@example.com by Friday, April 12th
For future events, visit the EMF Calendar.
- Chairman: Brian Mullarney, Stewart & Stevenson, Atlantic Division
- Vice Chairman: Steve Farnham, G&S Industrial
- Secretary: Dan TiTunno, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- Treasurer: Darrell Stark, Emeritus
- Immediate Past Chairman: Stuart Clark, the W.I. Clark Company
- Staff Liaison: Don Shubert, CCIA
One major benefit of belonging to the EMF is keeping yourself and your company up-to-date on new technology, information, and regulations applicable to shops and equipment. Another is plugging yourself into a network of experts in your field from all across Connecticut. The EMF Membership Directory in it’s soft binder is easily carried, so instead of having to “reinvent the wheel,” you can pull it out and call one of us, because we may know how to solve your problem, or we can tell you who you need to call. At each monthly meeting, you have cocktails available, dinner, and a presentation with over 1,000 years of construction equipment maintenance experience.
Phone: 860-529-6855 • Fax: 860- 563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway • Wethersfield, CT 06109