AGC of Connecticut Industry Recognition Award winners who were honored, Thursday, October 15, 2015 at the Aqua Turf Club before over 300 members and guests.
The 2015 Winners are:
- Public Owner of the Year: George Howell, West Hartford Housing Authority;
- Private Owner of the Year: Stanley Hunter, Stamford Hospital;
- Designer of the Year: Timothy Brewer, TLB Architecture;
- GC/CM of the Year: Peter Etzel, Newfield Construction;
- Subcontractor of the Year: Robert Massey, Jr., Massey’s Plate Glass and Aluminum, Inc.;
- Supplier/Service Provider of the Year: Ralph Ricciardelli, Burzenski and Company, P.C.;
- Construction Supervisor of the Year: Roger Johnson, O&G Industries, Inc.;
- Project Manager of the Year: Christopher Doepper, Dimeo Construction Company;
- Educator of the Year: Domenic Izzi (ret.), New England Laborers Training Trust Fund; and
- Safety Professional of the Year: Marko Kaar, Bartlett Brainard & Eacott.
Congratulations to all finalists, nominated by their peers an anchored to success!
A special thanks to all sponsors and advertisers
Photo Gallery available courtesy of John Marinelli
Return to Archives