About the Young Contractors Forum
The Young Contractors Forum [YCF] is sponsored by the Connecticut Construction Industries Association and the Associated General Contractors of CT. Founded to provide construction professionals under the age of forty a foundation rooted in excellence, through educational programs and experiences. Also, provides excellent opportunity for firms to be represented in the Association by the next generation.
- Build a network of peers, expanding workplace effectiveness.
- Educational Programs focusing on pertinent issues to young construction professionals
- Accessible information about current industry issues
- Participation in Industry & Community support events
- Social events
- Electronic receipt of Highlights, Bulletins, Program Flyers
Become a Member
To become a member, simply complete and return the application. Membership dues are annual and are included on the application. For additional questions, please email Jean Barlage.
Save the date for the YCF Upcoming Events
- Thurs. Oct. 22: The YCF Fall Membership Meeting originally scheduled at BAR, will now be a virtual meeting, on Oct. 22, 2020, at 4 PM. Topic: Drones: Taking Construction to New Heights. Guest speakers: Juan Pinto and Ginger Chicos from Gilbane Building Co. Event Program and Presentation
- Thurs. Dec. 10: YCF Annual Meeting will be a virtual event.
Please visit our calendar for the latest information.
YCF Leadership Council
Tyson Burk, O&G Industries, Inc.
Christopher Filomeno, Acoustics, Inc.
Luke Conrad, Hinckley Allen
Adam Canosa, C.J. Fucci Construction Inc.
Dan Berlinski, Skanska USA Building Inc.
Stephanie Greenman, Gilbane Building Company
Gregg Lionetti, Whittlesey & Hadley, P.C.
Emily Ruggeri, Turner Construction Company
Devin Widger, Manafort Brothers Incorporated