AGC of Connecticut Foundation
Established in 2017 as a public non-profit charity to award funds and grants to support educational, training, and workforce development activities and programs in the field of construction in Connecticut.
Help build the next generation of construction workers and professionals. Consider a tax deductible donation to the Foundation today.
To Donate, mail a check to: AGC of Connecticut Foundation,
912 Silas Deane Highway, Wethersfield, CT 06074
Your donation is greatly appreciated.
Supervisory Training Program [STP] developed, updated, and field-tested by and for contractors.
PROMOTE CAREERS In CONSTRUCTION!
Visit www.buildconnecticut.com to learn more.
2018 Build CT Award Winners
CONGRATULATIONS TO AGC of Connecticut 2018 Build CT Award Winners, presented February 15, 2018 before 300 members and guests at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville.
Construction Management/General Contractor: New Large Construction
- Yale University Benjamin Franklin & Pauli Murray Colleges - Dimeo Construction Company
- Hartford Hospital Bone and Joint Institute (Merit Award) - Gilbane Building Company
Construction Management/General Contractor: New Mid-Size Construction
- Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut - Petra Construction Corporation
Construction Management/General Contractor: Large Renovation
- Orville H. Platt High School Additions and Renovations - O&G Industries, Inc.
- Enfield Consolidated High School (Merit Award) - Gilbane Building Company
Construction Management/General Contractor: Small Renovation
- The Mark Twain House & Museum Mahogany Suite Restoration - Downes Construction Co., LLC
- Miss Porter’s School Admissions Center (Merit Award) - O&G Industries, Inc.
Specialty Contracting: Electrical
- Stafford Middle School & Land Fill PV Solar Projects - Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Specialty Contracting: Mechanical
- Grace Farms - F+F Mechanical Enterprises, Inc.