The Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council promotes the use of cast concrete as the material of choice for all types of commercial and residential construction and will concentrate its efforts in those areas in which it is in direct competition with other materials offering less benefits than cast concrete and in those areas involving the new growing use of cast concrete as a better construction material.
Membership Information and Application
New Executive Director Named for Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council. Dominic Di Cenzo
Di Cenzo comes to the CCPC with extensive experience in the construction and building materials market. His responsibilities will be promoting the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, managing educational programs for both members and those allied to the field, and managing communications to the media and digital outlets.
Contact: 203.915.0279 • firstname.lastname@example.org
* * *
Read the The CONNCRETE Times, a new monthly electronic publication distributed by Dominic DiCenzo to keep you informed about news, events, training and calendar dates of importance to our members.
December 2017 Issue
* * *
2018 Calendar Of Events
To keep informed on all events, bookmark and frequently visit our calendar of events. Stay connected with social media!
- 4-25: OSHA 30 Hour Class, 4 Day Class, Thursdays, January 4, 11, 18, 25
- 9-11 NAHB, Orlando FL
- 18 ACI Grade 1 Field Tech Course - Lecture ASTM Standards
- 19 CCIA Transportation Forum, Democratic Candidates, Southington CT
- 20 Grade 1 Field Tech - Practice - Hands on practice for the practical exam
- 25 Grace 1 Field Tech - Written Exam
- 27 ACI Practical Exam
- 23-26 World of Concrete, Las Vegas NV
- 23-25 Insulating Concrete Forms Summit, Las Vegas NV
- 20 CT Concrete Promotion Council Member meeting - 7:30 am breakfast; followed by meeting, CCIA Office
- 22-24 Precast Show, Denver CO
8: Concrete Industry Day Mount Sunapee
- 17: Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council (CCPC) Membership Meeting 7:30 am, meeting 8 am with Federal Highway Admin speaker Michael Praul
- 23: Kevin Miller presenting Concrete Problems and Solutions to CAHI (Connecticut Association of Home Inspectors), Best Western Hotel, North Haven CT
- Date TBD Dom DiCenzo presenting ICFs in fire safe buildings to Middletown Fire Department
- 23: ConcreteWorks New England, Mohegan Sun Resort, Uncasville CT. (details to follow)
* * *
2017 Event Highlights:
- Diggers Mixers Fixers Annual Golf Outing | Jim Langlois Memorial | September 25, 2017: Nearly 75 golfers and numerous sponsors supported the annual golf outing. Special thanks to our event sponsor, Lafarge Holcim, trophy sponsors, Lehigh Cement Co, Manafort Brothers, Inc. and the L. Suzio York Hill Companies and dinner sponsor, United Concrete for their continued support. For photos, view Highlights and Happenings in the 2017 ConnStruction Winter Edition magazine.
- CRBA, CEUCA, CRMCA | Joint Forces Annual Luncheon | April 27, 2017, at the Aqua Turf. A contribution of $25,000 was made to the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities (EBV), which enables disabled veterans the opportunity for economic improvement through the EBV experience.
* * *
Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council
Phone: 860-529-6855 • Fax: 860-563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway • Wethersfield, CT 06109