CCIA is an organization of associations representing the many facets and disciplines of the construction industry in Connecticut including:
- construction managers
- general contractors
- equipment dealers
- material producers
- product suppliers
- architects and engineers
- financial services
- other professionals allied with the construction industry.
CCIA's objectives are to enhance the industry by:
- Providing a resource of information, services and educational seminars.
- Offering specific Division and Industry-wide events, programs, and committee meetings.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with federal and state agencies.
- Utilizing legislative lobbying efforts focused on important and timely industry matters.
All this is accomplished with the support of our members, committees and Board of Directors along with CCIA's dedicated staff.