04/22/20: Construction Guidance: Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Employees - refer to the provisions for face masks
04/21/20: CTDOT Safety Bulletin - Requirements for Face Coverings
04/18/20: New Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses - Mandatory Face Coverings
Beginning 8:00 p.m., Monday, April 20, 2020, all employees must wear a face mask or face cloth at all times in the workplace.
- Here is a link to the DECD’s Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Employers.
- And here is Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7BB, regarding Protection of Public Health and Safety during COVID-19 Pandemic and Response – Use of Facemasks or Cloth Face Coverings.
- If you are having difficulties securing adequate face protection for your employees, the CCIA Safety Committee has identified several possible resources you may wish to pursue. Please contact the liaison to the CCIA Safety Committee, John Butts, at email@example.com if you need assistance.
04/13/20: SBA Releases Two Interim Rules Regarding Paycheck Program which will be published in the Federal Register on Wed. Apr. 15:
- The first interim final rule: a general description of the program and associated regulations, can be found here.
- The second interim final rule is supplementary in nature and provides general guidance as well as additional explanation of affiliation rules. It can be found here.
04/09/20: New guidance from the CDC on implementing safety practices for critical infrastructure workers who may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (or someone with symptoms).
04/08/20: New CTDOT Safety Bulletin for Construction and Surveys Field Staff
04/07/20: AGC of America News Release announcing Firms With 500 Or Fewer Employees to Qualify for Paycheck Protection Program Loans.
04/07/20: AGC of America Invites hosting Coronavirus Stand Down, April 9, 2020.
04/06/20: CT DOT CPVOD-19 Update 4-3-20 - Read to get an update on the status of operations and how to contact agency staff to report problems, concerns or provide feedback.
04/03/20: SBA INTERIM FINAL RULE – Paycheck Protection Program
- Coronavirus Funding Options page. which is linked here.
04/02/20: IRS Tax Credit Guidance: COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
04/01/20: Safety Resources from ARTBA and AGC of America:
03/31/20: SharedWorkCT.com – Working Downturns into Upturns
03/30/20: AGC Analysis of the CARES Act
03/30/20: Federal Help for Small Business: US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist
03/27/20: The Department of Labor has released additional posters in English and Spanish to assist with compliance requirements in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. The posters can be found here: